Here are 10 more pieces of advice continued from our previous post.
1. Forget about marrying the right person and more about becoming the right person.
2. Humor is an awesome icebreaker for tension.
3. Dress up for your spouse.
4. Listen to understand, not to counter.
5. Commit to your marriage 100%.
6. You will be attracted to many other people in your lifetime, but never let the window through which you see the other become the door with which you exit your marriage.
7. Not everything needs to be said.
8. You don’t have to divulge everything of your past and present, but never hold secrets.
9. Pray together.
10.Love and appreciate the whole package