Having passion in your marriage is very important. Even in the best of marriages, the relationship ebbs and flows. In order to keep marriage and intimacy alive, here are some ideas that can provide fuel to a continued passionate relationship.
The 30 Ways:
1. Remember your story of how you met.
2. Create memories by retelling, reminding, events you want to preserve.
3. Create anticipation to sex throughout the day.
4. Be willing to give and receive pleasure.
5. Make every day an appreciation of your spouse day.
6. See your spouse thorough the eyes of another.
7. Dress up just for your spouse.
8. Give gifts unconditionally.
9. Give each other space.
10. Practice cleanliness, through self-care and hygiene.
11. Identify what makes you feel sexy and recreate that scene for your spouse.
12. Life’s greatest pleasures are in the small things. It could be a touch, a kiss, a massage, a hug, a nose rub, eye contact, a shower together.
13. Remember the only “normal” is what works for both of you, not sex statistics of the nation.
14. Enjoy kissing/teasing without pressure of sex.
15. Make it a shared experience.
16. Create a fantasy box, where you write and share your fantasies, and take it turns in gifting one per week or month. (Remember fantasies should not break moral laws. Fiction is a story that could be true, but isn’t. Fantasy is something that can’t be true, period.)
17. Learn some great one-liners from movies and try them out with your spouse.
18. Try out a foreign accent that sounds sexy.
19. Share a secret code for sex.
20. Turn dinner into a dining experience. The food is only part of the story, the rest is the mood you create.
21. Write out a sexy check, that your spouse can cash anytime.
22. Read a seductive scene from a romance novel.
23. Map out hot spots in your city or region where the two of you can flirt.
24. Get a present and encase it ever increasing larger boxes and go outside press the bell and surprise your spouse with the mail.
25. Create your own romantic stories starting with a known introductory line and take it wherever it goes.
26. Make your spouse go on a treasure hunt with clues written on PostIts.
27. Compliment each other when with friends or in public.
28. Pick up a hobby together.
29. Serve each other.
30. Pray for each other.
You can have passion in your marriage by doing a number of different things, we hope that this posts has inspired you to try new things to ignite the spark.