One of the best ways to get a someone you are interested to get to know to open up is by asking engaging questions. It’s always best to start off sharing something about yourself, that makes the other person feel less vulnerable. Here are 10 great questions that you can edit and or add to so that they work for you.
- Growing up what is one of your favorite childhood memories?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Who do you most admire in life?
- Share a defining moment in your life?
- Who was the most pivotal person in your life and why?
- If you could meet 5 people past or present who would they be?
- If a startup you worked for went IPO what would you do say with your $10M equity?
- What are you most proud off?
- If your home caught fire and you could only carry 5 things what would they be?
- If could go back and repeat your life what would you do different?
We hope these questions help you in determining if someone would be a good match for you. There are many more questions you could ask, but this would be a good starting point. We hope you find the one and live happily ever after, God-willing.