The beauty of Muslim weddings is that we have so many different cultures and customs we can experience. Everything from the amazingly delicious food to what the bride is wearing. Often times she’s draped in gold jewelry and a vibrant dress from overseas. Other times, she’s wearing a beautiful white taffeta dress. We decided to bring together the many wedding dresses we fell in love with. We hope you’ll love them too.
1. Take a look at this sea of blue, such a great color for the summer. Although you might not believe in the whole “something blue” thing, how about just something vibrant? So pretty. (Photo by Amna Hakim)
2. We’ve never seen red and orange look so great together. We also love the accessories she paired with her flawless dress. (Photo by Asad Farooq)
3. According to our recent survey, red is the chosen color for most brides. We love this unique play on the traditional red, the added blue is a nice touch. (Photo by Ayesha Khan)
4. This dress is so festive and colorful. For those brides who aren’t into the whole traditional red look, try something like this. We adore it. (Photo by Dossani Plus)
5. Everything from the white bouquet to the sheer sleeves encrusted in silver jewels is perfection. (Photo by Shakil Media)
6. We are crazy about the deep red and blue in this ensemble. And of course, you can’t do without the gold, that is a must. (Photo by Nadia D Photo)
9. Great way to incorporate traditional and modern. We love the red and white combination, so elegant with the gold and silver embellishment. (Photo by Waqas Z)
10. Lace is so beautiful in a wedding gown. We love how this classy lady is draped in it. Makes for some really elegant photos. (Photo by Twende Harusini
11. Now how about this knock out? Yellow is unexpected, but works so well. We’re really loving the blue and pink trim. Spring and summer is all about the pop of color. This bride got it right! (Photo by Dossani Plus)
Which dress was your favorite? Comment below and let us know.